Encouraging healthy lifestyles and habits in your office has plenty of benefits for your business. Here are 3 ways your company will reap the rewards of a healthier atmosphere.
It's simple; as an employer or manager, you want your employees to care about their work and be motivated. Well, supporting healthy habits is a great way to encourage a healthy worth ethic.
Statistics show that healthy workers regularly outperform their unhealthy coworkers. Research by iOffice shows that workers who aren’t supported by healthy work culture tend to make 3x more mistakes than those who are.
The same statistics also show that unhealthy workers tend to be over 30% more likely to struggle to focus on tasks, and almost 45% more likely to spend less time on work-related tasks while at the office.
Hence, by building a healthy work environment for your workers, you simultaneously help your business by building a harder-working team.
Stress is a big bummer and can lead to a wide variety of health issues. Unfortunately, for many people, work and work-related responsibilities are a main cause of stress. Busy offices, tight deadlines, and other pressures make offices a stress-heavy environment for most workers.
Luckily, adopting healthier habits at work can help you reduce your stress levels. This is a big deal, seeing that research shows that up to 80% of workers report being stressed on the job.
Healthy habits can help you deal with stress in many different ways. Most people find that regular exercise, for example, can help them relieve feelings of stress and “clear their mind”. Many healthy foods also help release chemicals in the brain that can reduce stress and bring balance back to the body. Slow juices are particularly good for boosting energy and vitality in a office atmosphere where many people are sitting down for most of the day.
Let's be honest; we're all well aware of the benefits of living a healthy, balanced life. In this day and age, information and statistics about the importance of living healthy are all around us. Hence, more and more people are taking their health seriously.
Therefore, as a manager or business owner, you have no excuse not to make health and well-being a top priority. In fact, you'll likely find that your employees almost expect you to take a proactive approach in providing a healthy work environment.
As such, make sure you show your employees you share their passion for health. Trust us, it'll pay off in the long run.
Ready to get healthy at work? Contact Uzuma today to learn more about our products and juice programs, and we’ll help you get healthy at work the easy way.
• All our juices are green, cold-pressed juices. They are completely natural and haven’t been pasteurised, meaning each bottle of Uzuma juice is packed full of natural goodness.
• Each bottle of Uzuma juice contains the equivalent of 1kg of fruits and vegetables. Better yet, each juice is 100% fresh, 100% raw, and 100% healthy.
• All Uzuma juices are made from raw, unadulterated fruit and vegetables. That means they’re free of any added sugars, colours, or flavours.
• All bottles are 100% recycled and BPA free.
• All juices have a shelf life of 21 days from the day they leave our warehouse. That’s because we use high-pressure processing to ensure our juices stay fresh, full of flavour, and rich in nutrients, while killing-off any harmful bacteria. We also shock-freeze our juices after this process to ensure the freshness of every bottle we send out.
• All our products are 100% vegan, gluten-free, and dairy free.
• Juices are shipped frozen in specially designed boxes with EPS foam and cooling packs to keep products cooled for at least five days.
• Delivery is free on all orders!
Ready to get healthy? Contact us today and get a discount on your company’s next order.