Please take some time to read through the following Terms and Conditions. They provide important information to you as the buyer, and apply to every product purchased and/or used from our website.
This website and all related services provided through its use are solely subject to your acceptance and compliance with the following Terms and Condition. By using the website or engaging with any of our services, you accept our Terms and Conditions, including any additions that may become available through hyperlink. The Terms and Conditions apply to all areas of the website, and all users, without limitation.
Uzuma offers this site, information and all of its services on that basis of the acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with out Terms and Conditions then you are not authorized to use our website or any of its related services.
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
1. Uzuma : Established in Veghel, The Netherlands and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under registration Chamber 65788311.
2. Website: The website owned and managed by Uzuma, this encompasses www.Uzuma.com and all of its subsequent sub-domains.
3. Customer: A retail client, not acting or using the Website in professional or company capacity, whom has entered into an Agreement with Uzuma and/or registered with Uzuma.
4. Agreement: Any agreement or contract between Uzuma and the Customer. The Terms and Conditions form and integral part of any agreement.
5. Conditions: These are the General Terms and Conditions.
1. The Terms and conditions outlined on this section of the website apply to all products, offers and agreements made with, or on behalf of, Uzuma unless otherwise agreed by Uzuma in writing.
2. By agreeing with our Terms and Conditions, you agree that you are of the age of majority within your region, or have consent from those you are dependent on to use our Website and services.
3. All content found on www.Uzuma.com and all of its subdomains are property of Uzuma and may not be used, republished, distributed or modified without our express written consent.
4. You may not use any of our products or services in any way that would be considered illegal in your region of residence.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time. If you break the Terms and Conditions outlined here it will result in you being refused service.
1. All prices on the Website and other literature derived from Uzuma include VAT and all other relevant taxes imposed by the government.
2. Any costs included will be clearly stated. Any additional costs for the Conclusion of the Agreement that occur during the ordering process will be displayed separately.
3. All prices and information on the Website and any literature derived from Uzuma has been compiled and written with the greatest of care. However, Uzuma does not guarantee that all information is accurate, complete and/or current. The informative material on this Website is for general purpose use only, and should not be relied upon as the sole source of information for making any decisions. Any decision made as a result of the information of this Website is done at you own risk.
4. We reserve the right to change and modify any content or information on this Website and any literature derived by Uzuma at our discretion. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor any change to our Website or literature.
5. Product prices are subject to change without any period of notice.
1. Uzuma reserves the right to modify or discontinue any product or service at any given time without liability to the Customer, or any third party.
2. Uzuma cannot be held responsible for any variation in product color. We endeavor to make the representation of our products as accurate as possible; however we cannot guarantee the color displayed by your computer monitor will be accurate. Also, our products are 100% raw and natural, and can thus vary slightly in appearance.
3. From time to time, special offers, services and products may become available through the Website. These product, orders and services may be limited in quantity and run for a short period of time. We reserve the right to implement and halt these services at our discretion.
4. Uzuma reserves the right, but is not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction, for any reason allowed by law.
1. To use the Website’s full functionality, the Customer may register their details with Uzuma via the Login/Registration page of the Website.
2. During the registration process the Customer has to define a suitable username and password. It is the sole responsibility of the Customer to ensure that a reliable password is chosen.
3. It is the sole responsibility of the Customer to protect their username and password, as they are strictly confidential. Uzuma is not liable for abuse of log in credentials, and assumes that the Customer using the site is the Customer that filled in the registration form. All activity done under this account is the responsibility and risk of the Customer.
4. If the Customer knows or suspects that their credentials have come into unauthorized hands, he must change his password as soon as possible and / or inform Uzuma so that they can take appropriate action.
1. The Customer must make payment to Uzuma before the dispatch of any products and/or services can take place. This is easiest done through the Website.
2. Uzuma reserves the right to select payment method options, of which may change at any time.
3. Uzuma reserves the right to refuse any order placed by the Customer. At our sole discretion, we may cancel, limit or halt any order or service in quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. The restrictions placed at our discretion may apply per account, per credit card and/or for orders that use the same billing address, Customer name or account.
4. Uzuma reserves the right to cancel, limit or halt products and services ordered by those, who, at our discretion, are deemed to be unauthorized dealers, resellers or distributors.
5. The Customer agrees to ensure that all account information is up to date and relevant. Uzuma cannot be held responsible for delays, extra costs or incorrect orders placed due to inaccurate account information.
6. In the event that the Customer’s order or service is cancelled, limited or halted, Uzuma will endeavor within reasonable limits to contact the Customer the explain the situation.
1. On Occasion, Uzuma may offer the use of informative tools for the Customer’s use. The Customer agrees and understands that any tools provided are for general use, and should not be considered medical or definitive advice. Uzuma holds no liability for anything that may arise relating to your use of these tools.
2. The Uzuma companion app has been designed for use in conjunction with the Uzuma programs. It is meant as an informative and convenient way to manage a program. It is not medical or definitive advice. Uzuma holds no liability for anything may arise relating to your use of the app.
3. Uzuma, in the future, may offer and/or publish new tools designed for Customer use. All such future developments are also subject to these Terms and Conditions.
4. From time to time Uzuma may publish third part links on the Website, such as YouTube videos or links to other third party websites that have no affiliation with Uzuma.
5. Uzuma holds no responsibility for the content contained on any third party website, and Uzuma accepts no liability for an third party websites, materials, products or services.
6. Uzuma is not liable for any situation that may arise from the viewing, interaction or transactions that may occur with third parties accessed through the Uzuma Website. For this reason the Customer is strongly advised to make themselves aware of any policies, terms and conditions third parties may hold before interacting with them.
1. Uzuma may, but has no obligation to, monitor, remove and edit content, such as feedback, left by the Customer that we consider to be offensive, unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatens intellectual property rights, trademarks, copyrights or is otherwise objectionable.
2. The customer agrees that no comment posted will violate the rights of any third party, trademark, copyright, personality, privacy or person.
3. The Customer further agrees that they will not post any comment that is offensive, unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory or obscene.
4. The Customer may not use a false email address, pretend to be anyone other than themselves, or post misleading comments.
5. The Customer is solely responsible for any comments made and their accuracy. Uzuma is not liable for any comments posted by the Customer.
Although Uzuma endeavors to ensure all information present on the Website is as accurate as possible, there occasionally may be typographical errors, omissions and inaccuracies. We reserve the right to correct these at our discretion as we see fit, updating or canceling any order that may be affected.
1. Once the order is received by Uzuma, Uzuma will send the products subject to payment.
2. Uzuma cannot guarantee that the use of Uzuma’s service will be uninterrupted or error free. If Uzuma cannot deliver the products within the agreed period, Uzuma shall contact the Customer to arrange a solution. In this situation the Customer can agree to a new delivery date or they will get the opportunity to terminate the Agreement without charge.
3. Uzuma encourages Customer to inspect the delivered products, and in the case of apparent defects, promptly notify Uzuma in writing or by e-mail.
4. Once the products to be delivered to, and accepted at the specified delivery address, risk is transferred to the Customer.
1. The Agreement is concluded at the moment of acceptance by the Customer of the product supplied by Uzuma, and meets the conditions thereto set by Uzuma.
1. Uzuma does not warrant that the results of using its products or services will be accurate or reliable. Each person varies, and many external factors including diet, stress and willpower can effect results. Uzuma is not liable if the results the Customer expected to achieve are not achieved.
2. The Customer agrees that their use of any product or service provided by Uzuma is done at their own sole risk. All products are supplied as is, without any express guarantees or conditions of durability, fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability.
3. In no situation is Uzuma or any of its affiliates liable for injury, loss, claim, or any type of damages as a result of using its services and products.
1. Uzuma reserves the right to amend its Terms and Conditions at any point in time without notice to the Customer. The latest Terms and Conditions can be viewed here, on the Website.
Due to fact that we sell fresh products, it is not possible to get a refund for your order.
The cooling-off period referred to in Article 7:46 d, paragraph 1 of the Dutch Civil Code is not applicable to Uzuma products. This is in accordance with article 7: 46 d, paragraph 4 sub 4 – as our products need to be kept refrigerated and have a shelf life time of 21 days.
In the event of receiving any faulty or damaged items, please contact us by telephone, letter or email within seven days of receipt of your order.
Only when the items have been safely received and inspected, will a refund be made. Import duties are non-refundable.
1. Any complaints can be made to Uzuma via email or telephone. Uzuma aims to correspond with the Customer within 3 days, offering a solution. If no solution is present within 3 days, Uzuma will still endeavor to contact the customer and explain a course of action.
1. The Agreement is governed by Dutch law.
2. As far as is otherwise prescribed by mandatory law, all disputes arising shall be submitted to the competent Dutch court in the district where Uzuma is situated.
3. If in these Terms and Conditions there is found to be invalid provision, it will not affect the validity of the entire Terms and Conditions. The parties shall determine (a) a new provision with which to replace it with, that (b), goes as far as legally possible to the intent of the original provision is given.
If you have any questions, complaints or comments after reading the General Terms and Conditions, please feel free to write to us or e-mail us.