Most people do indulge in a hot bath every once in a while. If more people took baths, they would be so much more calmer and more relaxed inside. There are studies which have proven this. Hot baths have many benefits. Taking a hot bath is more then just a soak in the tub. Many consider it a spiritual experience. Let's take a look.
If more people took baths, they would be so much more calmer and more relaxed inside. There are studies which have proven this. Hot baths have many benefits. Taking a hot bath is more then just a soak in the tub. Many consider it a spiritual experience.
1. A hot bath removes all the dirt and toxins from the body. Most people don't realize how many toxins actually build up under the skin. The toxins lie under the pores. They fester. The hot water is what will bring them out. After a nice hot bath the skin will feel so pure and clean. It will also feel very fresh, soft and young looking.
2. Another benefit to a hot bath is it relaxes the muscles. Many men and women are athletes or professional dancers. Most dancers come home after a ling day of training and soak in the tub for about an hour or so. It relieves the tension. It also relaxes the face and body. The hot water will also heal some of the cuts the body has on it. Most professional athletes sustain cuts. The hot water heals that.
3. A hot bath will soothe the aching soul. Let's say someone has a hard day at the office. Who hasn't had that happen to them before? Come home and slip into a nice hot bath. Just watch as the cares and concerns wash away. A hot bath will soothe the mind. Any frustrations that a person had at the beginning of the day will be wiped away.
4. A hot bath is more relaxing when some salts and bubbles are added. A hot bath is good, but a hot bubble bath is even better. If will leave a fresh smelling scent on the body. You will come out feeling like a million bucks. The skin will feel so good inside and out.
5. It's a great way to get some alone time. How many people go through life with family issues and struggles? Most do for sure. Just go in to the bathroom and lock the door. Put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on it and let it all go. Let the husband and kids know you need at least an hour or so of alone time. That's not too much to ask. Light some candles around the tub. Play some soft music and just feel the troubles float away. Let your husband deal with the kids and his own problems. This is your time.
6. Some go to a spa for a facial or a mud bath. Most people can't afford that stuff. Buy some bubble bath, salt or beads and make it a night. It's going to be so much fun to just soak. Don't worry about the time. Let everything just drift away. Treat yourself. This experience is far more effective then any spa treatment.